Leadership Seguin is a series of nine one-day sessions, covering such areas as government, economic development, social needs, personal skills and other key segments of our community.
Prime candidates for this program are those individuals who are emerging as leaders within their chosen careers and / or various community organizations and agencies and current leaders wishing to improve their knowledge and leadership skills. They will represent every sector of the community and will be individuals with enthusiasm and dedication.
Leadership Seguin is a national program sponsored by the Seguin Area Chamber of Commerce to achieve the following goals:
- Enhance the participant's knowledge of and commitment to Seguin to make their involvement in community affairs more effective — and to become more involved in the Chamber of Commerce.
- Develop and form relationships that will benefit their professional and volunteer careers.
- To provide a systematic educational program to familiarize these participants with the community's opportunities, needs, problems and resources and to enhance the ability of these groups to work together for the advancement of Seguin.
- Promote active involvement by the participants in a wide range of civic and community affairs.
- Facilitate the exchange of viewpoints and varied experiences among all the participants in the program, thereby expanding communication among the most active and involved members of the community.
Click here for the APPLICATION