Live Energy Rater Workshop - April 2019: This workshop will prepare candidates for a successful career as an Energy Rater.
The Dillon Group is Hosting a Live Energy Rater Workshop in April 2019
This workshop will prepare candidates for a successful career as an Energy Rater. Taught by one of the leading experts and most experienced trainers in the industry, we use tried and tested methods of personal development. This means attendees leave with a deep understanding of building science. It begins with online curriculum designed to be completed at your own pace and on your own time- no attendance-required webinars or blocks of time for a conference call
. Each module includes short answer questions that prime candidates to recall information, think critically about the content, and answer appropriately. As candidates progress through each module, they're exposed to a greater breadth of knowledge, building on the foundation of previous modules and experience.
Some training organizations out there don't take the time to make sure candidates actually understand what they're training. And, frankly speaking, you don't want candidates that come out of training like Fred.
Attendees will then engage in discussions with Brett on topics ranging from comfort, building science, residential construction, and more in the workshop. Supported by The Dillon Group team, candidates will prepare for and complete the RESCAZ and Practical Rater Simulation exams before the end of the first week. That week will be capped off with take-offs and energy model training using Ekotrope RATER, the #1 software tool for energy ratings.
With the simulations out of the way, the second week is focused on practical application of skills and preparation for the Rater Exam. Attendees get hands-on with the blower door and duct blaster, CAZ testing equipment, and more. That Friday, candidates will complete the Rater Exam and the ENERGY STAR v3.1 Rev. 08 exam.
Just to recap, our workshop includes:
Where else can you get this kind of value from a top-rated instructor with experience in all facets of construction? We take the time to make sure candidates are prepared to become a successful Energy Rater. Don’t waste your time with anything less. Don't get people like Fred.
- Hands-on Blower door & Duct Blaster Training
- Energy Model Training using Ekotrope RATER
- Attendees have the option to complete 2 of the 5 required projected ratings
- Online Modules Covering Comfort, Building Science, and More
- Discussions Over the Rating Industry, Technical Concepts, and More
- RECAZ Simulation Exam and Proctoring
- Rater Practical Simulation Exam and Proctoring
- Rater Academic Exam and Proctoring
- ENERGY STAR v3.1 Rev. 08 Exam and Proctoring
- Post-Course Support and Guidance
- Excellent Customer Service
Unsubscribe | PO Box 406, Geronimo, TX 78115
- Dates of Workshop: April 21-26 (Week 1), April 29-May 3 (Week 2)
- Location of Workshop: Seguin, Texas
- Cost of Workshop: $2,999.99